- 1 1/2 lbs. stew meat
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 3 cups potatoes (peeled & diced)
- I medium onion (chopped)
- 3 cups carrots (coins)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Tbsp. beef bouillon granules
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Add the oil to the GameDay Cast Iron pot on the stove set at medium to medium high heat. Add the stew meat and sear on all sides.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well, cover and move to the pre-heated oven.
- Bake at 300 F for 4 hours or until meat is tender.