- 1/2 cup onion (diced)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 medium potatoes (diced)
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz.- softened)
- 1/4 cup+ flour
- 3 cups milk
- grated cheese (garnish)
- crumbled bacon (garnish)
- Add the onions and butter to your GameDay Cast Iron pot over medium heat and sauté the onion until translucent.
- Increase the temperature to medium high. Add the potatoes, bouillon, salt and water. Cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Blend together cream cheese, flour and milk together until smooth. Add to mixture to the GameDay Dutch Oven. Heat until mixture thickens and soup is boiling.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with grated cheese and bacon.