- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 green pepper finely chopped
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can V8
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In your GameDay Cookware Dutch oven over medium heat, add the ground beef, green pepper and minced onion. Cook until the vegetables are tender, and the meat is no longer pink. Remove excess fat.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to simmer. Continue simmering uncovered for 15 – 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toast buns and spoon Sloppy Joe mixture onto each bun.